WheelWorks For You
All WheelWorks activity is custom made to suit the needs of participating young people and their communities.
Workshops can take place during the day, evenings or at weekends.
Here are just some of the arts activities we can provide
All WheelWorks Project participants & community groups will receive:
- Structured training from WheelWorks professional artist(s)
- Access to WheelWorks industry standard computers, software and art materials
- Support from a WheelWorks co-ordinator throughout the project/ activity
- Copies of final art work presented in professional format*
- Copy of a WheelWorks Skills Certificate outlining all artistic skills learned*
- Opportunities for future promotion & publicity of their art work*
* Not available on taster workshops
Project length, number of artists and amount of final CDs/ DVDs received are all negotiable and subject to funding available.
WheelWorks Requirements For All Activity:
- 1 youth leader/ responsible adult to be present at all times throughout workshops
- Max 10-12 young people aged 4-25 per session (up to 80 young people can be accomodated at ArtCart drop in taster sessions)
- Suitable venue for community-based workshops
- Suitable outdoor space for ArtCart workshops (& nearby toilet facilities)
Other requirements may apply according to activity required
If you have an idea for a WheelWorks project/ ArtCart workshop or just want to find out more, please contact Lucy McCullagh, WheelWorks Manager: 02890 244063/ email@example.com
Groups we've worked with
Awards and festivals